You're most likely here because you adore your pet. Just for that, we like you already. Your dog or cat is your family. We know, we feel the same way. And you might take photos of your pet all the time with, say, your phone. But at some point, you may have realized as good as your phone's camera is, it isn't quite up to a professional level. The light, the focus, the blur... honestly, you are the type of person that knows the difference. The phone gives you memories you love to look at but the images aren't a treasure to put on your wall. That's where I can help you.
No one "needs" pet photography. It's a luxury, right? Maybe. I will guarantee you this... you will never regret having professional photos of your beloved animals. Not ever.
Once you see what we capture together, you will "fall in love" with your treasured pet all over again.
We have two types of sessions to meet your needs, one that includes the shoot along with products you'll love, and the second just the shoot itself with products sold separately.
Our Collections (includes the session fee when paid for by the day of or at your shoot)
- Wild Child -- $1899 is a wall collection that is guaranteed to look great together. You get two (2) 16x20s and one (1) 20x30 in your choice of canvas, metal or fine art print and 15 high-resolution digital files printable to 8x12 on a USB drive and personalized box with 4x6 prints.
- My Best Friend -- $1299 includes your session; a video; a mobile app; one (1) 24x36 or two (2) 18x18 wall prints in your choice of canvas, metal or wood; an 8x12 curved metal print for your desk; 20 high-resolution files on a USB drive with printed proofs packaged in a custom box, and a special personalized gift.
- My Soul Mate -- $999 includes your session and a custom USB drive of 20-25 high resolution 8x12 digital images of the best of your session PLUS a personalized box with your pet's name engraved on it and 4x6 prints of those images. Honestly, we think digital images are ethereal so we must insist you have some prints to go with it. Your slideshow and mobile app are also included.
- Love of My Life -- $899 includes your session with a gorgeous 16x24 wall print in your choice of canvas, metal or fine art paper print; a 20-page custom album; and a mobile app. Web-ready, social media digital files included. This is our most popular collection because it has a taste of everything. We do it all for you.
Not enough goodness? Take 25 percent off of any additional purchases when you buy a collection. And remember, payment plans are available.
The A La Carte Session
The basic "Pet Session" creation fee is $349. With this shoot and for your maximum flexibility, all products are sold separately. The creation fee includes:
- the session, treats and toys included
- an image presentation/ordering session in your home
- retouching of every image selected
- a digital image of every wall portrait purchased
- social media/web ready digital files images included in any album purchased
- up to two animals and two human companions ($25 for each additional being)
Any session you desire is booked when a $150 creation fee retainer is paid with the balance due on the day of the shoot.
DIGITAL ART AND PHOTO COMPOSITES
Compositing your pets into one master image from separate photos taken during the same session is available at an additional charge and must be specifically scheduled in advance. Compositing can be done for wall print purchases only. We're sorry, but client images can not be added to the composite.
Our Storytelling Session puts your pets into their own story. It includes the shoot, a digital composite, a digital file, and a 20x30 wall portrait and in your choice of metal or canvas starting at $1050. See our Storytelling Sessions gallery for inspiration.
Our exquisite line of wall portraits include both framed and unframed wall portraits, metal prints, thin wraps, gallery wraps, albums, and image boxes. Gift items, such as cards and small prints up to 8×10, are also available.
A la carte prices begin at $50 for unframed desk/bookshelf prints up to 8x10 and packages begin at $499. There are no minimums and no obligation to buy anything. Most clients budget $1200 to $1500 for their artwork. The complete price list is here.
A week to two weeks after your session, we come back to your home for the image presentation and ordering session. We bring examples of all of the wall portraits and albums we offer in various sizes. We can help you determine what sizes you need both at the consultation and ordering session.
We are in Los Angeles. Call 818.481.5214 for availability. We can't wait to meet you and your pet!
COMMERCIAL CLIENTS WELCOME!
Please send an email inquiry to email@example.com with a description of your project, creative brief, and needs so we can tailor a photo shoot to fit your budget. Half-day and full-day rates available. We cannot give a quote over the phone unless we have the scope of your project in writing.